PAY YOUR COURSE FEES WITH STRIPE
Students currently enrolled with The International Cost Estimating and Analysis Association (ICEAA) can NOW use STRIPE to conveniently pay Course fees online.
How to pay course fees:
1. NEW STUDENTS:
- Find your course in the Course Library
- If applicable, select the course you wish to take from the course list.
- Click the “Pay Now” or “Enroll” button and you will be forwarded to the CHECKOUT page to complete the transaction.
- Checkout will require Billing information: Full name, Email, and a Password for your account, a credit card, and a coupon code if applicable.
2. EXISTING STUDENTS:
- You can choose to Sign/Log in using your Student Dashboard access, you will need your email & password to access your existing student account.
- Purchasing a new course as an existing student from the course library will require a credit card/voucher/coupon.
3. REDEEMING A VOUCHER CODE (ACTIVATION CODE)
- New Students will need to Register click on Sign in and provide the following information: Full name, Email, and a Password for your new account and at this time use your voucher code.
- Vouchers or Access Codes, are provided by your employer or department to access the courses
- If you are and existing student you can simply sign in to your account and in your student dashboard menu click on redeem voucher enter the code and you can now access the course.
Please contact us for payments other than credit card, Stripe payment, is 100% secure.